|Location||Batu Kawan, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||February 2, 2017|
Manufacturing - Production
|Must have skills||handle tools, troubleshoot, basic english, soldering|
|Contact Person||Jenna Loh (016-416 6989), John Goh (014-206 9255) Penny Ang (012-498 3949) Cheri (016-475 2932)|
|Contact No./SMS||Jenna Loh (016-416 6989), John Goh (014-206 9255) Penny Ang (012-498 3949) Cheri (016-475 2932)|
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
Produces components by assembling parts and sub assemblies.
Assembler Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and sub assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Mechanical assembly
- Soldering work
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Judgment, Decision Making
Youtube video sample ; This video is to give you an idea how assembly work looks like. It requires you to work with hand and this is a standing job. Imaging yourself assembly a product based on product specification, you’ll will use the ready components and put them together then lastly test it with software and get it ready to ship.
If you play lego before, you’ll understand what assembly work looks like.
Work location: Batu Kawan, Penang (Next to 2nd Penang Bridge) new Hi-Tech industry area
Benefits: Transport, Bridge Toll, Food Subsidy, Dental, Medical, Hostel and other benefits
For inquiry, kindly contact our HR Specialist
- Jenna Loh (016-416 6989),
- John Goh (014-206 9255)
- Penny Ang (012-498 3949)
- Cheri (016-475 2932)
or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for fast processing kindly upload your resume to apply direct from this job site.
Processing: We will take 14 working days to process, only shortlist candidate will be contacted. All the best!