|Location||Batu Kawan, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2017|
Manufacturing - Process
|Must have skills||Handle machines|
|Contact Person||Jenna Loh (016-416 6989), John Goh (014-206 9255) Penny Ang (012-498 3949) Cheri (016-475 2932)|
|Contact No./SMS||Jenna Loh (016-416 6989), John Goh (014-206 9255) Penny Ang (012-498 3949) Cheri (016-475 2932)|
- Setup and handle machines, test equipment, jigs/fixture and parts with correct program and parameters for cleaning processes.
- Perform maintenance and calibration on machines, equipment, jigs and fixtures according to schedule; including control properties of cleaning fluids (conductivity, chemical concentration, temperature, etc)
- Ensure accurate data transactions in Production Supporting System
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum Certificate holder in engineering background
- Those with relevant experience in similar cleaning and surface inspection processes would have an added advantage
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- Possesses own transport
- Good character for teamwork and reliability
Work location: Batu Kawan, Penang (Next to 2nd Penang Bridge) new Hi-Tech industry area
Benefits: Transport, Bridge Toll, Subsidy of food, Dental, Medical and other benefits
For inquiry, kindly contact our HR Specialist
- Jenna Loh (016-416 6989),
- John Goh (014-206 9255)
- Penny Ang (012-498 3949)
- Cheri (016-475 2932)
or email resume to email@example.com or fast processing kindly upload your resume to apply direct from this job site.
Processing: We will take 14 working days to process, only shortlist candidate will be contacted. All the best!