|Location||Batu Kawan, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2017|
Manufacturing - Machine Operator
|Must have skills||Machining, Milling, Turning|
|Contact Person||Jenna Loh (016-416 6989), John Goh (014-206 9255) Penny Ang (012-498 3949) Cheri (016-475 2932)|
|Contact No./SMS||Jenna Loh (016-416 6989), John Goh (014-206 9255) Penny Ang (012-498 3949) Cheri (016-475 2932)|
- Perform loading/unloading of parts, deburring, rod polishing and visual check on component after machining.
- Setup and handle equipment and parts with correct parameters
- Support production in daily production activities
- Min SPM with industrial experience
- SKM/Certificate/Diploma in Machining, CNC
- Those with working experience in similar metal removal, polishing and visual inspection processes would have an added advantage
- Must have a steady hand to perform precise handwork
- Good eyesight
Work location: Batu Kawan, Penang (Next to 2nd Penang Bridge) new Hi-Tech industry area
Benefits: Transport, Bridge Toll, Food Subsidy, Dental, Medical, Hostel and other benefits
For inquiry, kindly contact our HR Specialist
- Jenna Loh (016-416 6989),
- John Goh (014-206 9255)
- Penny Ang (012-498 3949)
- Cheri (016-475 2932)
or email resume to email@example.com or for fast processing kindly upload your resume to apply direct from this job site.
Processing: We will take 14 working days to process, only shortlist candidate will be contacted. All the best!